Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Update on New Skates

So....because of my duck feet my skates won't be in until at least DECEMBER 2nd! It's a long time to wait, but it will be worth it. And as much as my skates are hurting my feet and hampering my progress, I WILL skate downtown once the outdoor rink opens up Nov. 16.

As for skating, I haven't been to the rink lately. it's been a rough month and to finish it out on Halloween, my car and my husbands car were both wrecked and mine will take at least a month to fix. Back to skating: I am getting a bit better at my FI3s, as well as change of edges.

3 comments:

Gordon said...

wow, sorry to hear you've had such a bad month! Hope things improve.

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping my run of bad luck ended with the end of October! I'm very much looking forward to the winter season, outdoor skating, and my new skates.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Mymnjeolley
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/aid-digestion]aid digestion[/url]
exetlelinty