Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Merry Late Christmas!

Holy Cow! It's been about a month since I've posted anything. I hope people still read this blog!

I FINALLY got my skates! I tried the boots on today and they feel great!! Super stiff, but great! I'm quite pleased with the qualtiy of the skates. I'll post pics of my new Jackson Competitors in a few days. I left them at the rink so that the blades could be mounted, and then I'll have them once and for all on Friday.

As for the past month, I've just been working on moves and dodging hockey munchkins on the ice. One just about nailed me and took me down...so, yeah I yelled at him to watch out.

My forward 3 turns are very consistent, and somehow my RFI mohawks are improving too. As my blades get duller, I can actually spin. I can't wait to see what these new blades will do...

3 comments:

Gordon said...

Congrats on the new skates!

Amanda said...

I'm hopefully getting new skates this month - I can't wait!

Not so much looking forward to the agony of breaking them in, and also getting used to (relatively) ginormous toepicks though :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.